Viansa Winery & Vineyards
Posted Jan 31, 2013 by Gloria Atherstone
- One-stop shopping, this is my favorite feature about Viansa! They combine the amazing aesthetic of a Tuscan-inspired winery with the ease of one-stop shopping that is usually associated with a resort or hotel
- Variety! The tented lawn, the stone terrace and the wonderous ceremony courtyard; there are so many backdrops to choose from!
Ideal Guest Count
- Ceremony Courtyard 150- 200 guests
- Terrace 200+ guests
- Tented pavilion 200+ guests
Recommended Event Flow
- Begin with welcoming your guests to the Villa Courtyard, which features a pair of gorgeous over-sized wooden doors with climbing vines, perfect for your Tuscan-ceremony backdrop
- Your guests will enjoy a splash of Chardonnay while enjoying the view from the Brick Terrace during appetizers and cocktails
- The elegant tented pavilion with available clear walls makes a perfect locale for dining and dancing the night away
The Bottom Line
- Viansa’s site fee ranges from 6.5K to 10k for a special event, if you are looking to have your celebration on a Saturday during wedding season you will find yourself on the higher end of this range
- The site fee does include a professional wedding coordinator, bartending and service staff along with set up and breakdown of all equiptment
- In addation to the site fee, Viansa will take care of all your rentals needs, from tables and chairs to including place settings and linens – this required fee varries depending on your event
Catering and Facilities
- Viansa provides all food and beverage served at their facility. They work in tandem with an outstanding culinary staff and bartend staff to make ensure that your experience is seemless on all front
Color Palettes, Themes, and Design
- The ceremony courtyard needs little embellishment, the grand cellar doors used as a backdrop make a perfect alter. A splash of color or a pop of dazling white flowers will help to soften the look and make your photos look incredible!
- Add a bit of European charm style to your ceremony by using either scrolled wrought iron chairs, or check out the french bistro chairs in antiqued white
- The tented pavillion at Viansa can be dressed to impress and is a blank slate for almost any decor. The ceiling liners chandeliers and clear walls (used when necessary) set the tone.
- Whether rustic and romantic or a bit of sophisticated sparkle, you really can’t go wrong!
Entertainment and Photography
- A small acoustic ensamble is perfect for your ceremony. Get bang for your buck and have them continue the party on the terrace for appetizers and cocktails!
- The grand tented pavillion is exquisite for a live 5 to 7-piece band and an oversized dance floor
- Check out the vignettes: the fountains, the cellar, the barrel room, the olive orchard and of course you can’t forget the vines!
- The property offers so many great vignettes for portraits and intimate moments!