Save the Trend! Enjoy Events Co. Planning Workshop
Learn about the Business Side of Wedding Planning
Inspired by our blog posts? Interested in planning a wedding yourself? Then this San Francisco workshop is perfect for you! With engaging guest speakers, a delicious catered lunch, swag bags and giveaways, who could go wrong in this amazingly creative two-day workshop revolving around everything you need to know when it comes to planning a phenomenal wedding!
The Workshop Breakdown
- Learn how to start and run a creative planning & design business – just like Enjoy Events!
- Hear from inspiring guest speakers including Anne Sage, Edyta Szyszlo and Amanda from One True Love Vintage Rentals
- Get a pretty sweet goody bag with both useful and pretty things from Batter Bakery, Miette and Zelma Rose to name a few!
- Enjoy some amazing grub from Paula le Duc Fine Catering, Sage Catering & Tacolicious
- Plus some photo booth fun from Tomfoolery SF!
- Check out the super cute invite above for the Who, When, Where’s of the Workshop!
Limited to 20 available spots…Buy your tickets now!
More About this Awesome Workshop
What can people expect to learn and experience?
“People can expect to learn the ins and outs of starting and running a creative planning and design business. They will experience and learn: industry creative guest speakers, lunches from a tasty SF restaurant, grab bag swag, a comprehensive site visit at one of the top SF event spaces, fun giveaways, sample business plans, budgets, timelines, and tons of new know-how-to’s tips and tricks.”
Are you planning to make these a regular or annual event?
“If we receive positive feedback from our attendees, which we expect to do, we will most certainly consider making this an annual or semi-annual event. Or, we may even take it on the road as we’ve had inquiries from other cities!”
Photography in Inspiration Board by Kate Harrison; Venue – Masked Man Ranch in Calistoga