Submit to I Do Venues
Thank you for your interest in submitting to I Do Venues! If you are a professional photographer, planner or other wedding vendor (or even perhaps a bride), we would love to invite you to submit a wedding for consideration as a feature on our blog or up-coming e-Magazine series.
Please carefully read and follow our submission guidelines below:
I Do Venues is always accepting submissions of real weddings that took place at California wedding venues. (Note: we will NOT consider publication for any out-of-state venues or private homes/estates).
To avoid confusion, we request that submissions come directly from the photographer. Get it touch with us about a submission at email@example.com.
Submission Size and Delivery
- High Resolution Photos (72 dpi minimum, at least 900 pixels wide)
- Please send up to 100 high-resolution images for each wedding
- Photography should be focused on the VENUE and following areas: Ceremony and Reception, Design Details, Views and Architectural Elements, Bridal Party, etc. (If there are not enough photos of the venue, unfortunately we cannot accept it).
- Please do NOT include: Black and White photos or Watermarked photos
- Tagging : We get several submissions per day; please make sure that all of your photos are tagged with the VENUE and PHOTOGRAPHER’S NAME. (Not by bride and groom name please!)
Send your photos by using one of the following options:
- Two Bright Lights (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Email a ZIP file (in a JPEG format) to email@example.com
We are always scoping out new trends happening in California’s leading weddingindustry. If you are hosting a California workshop or event (or just see a fun/unique trend happening at the moment) we would love to hear from you! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are currently taking submissions for unique and fun rehearsal dinners or styled wedding or rehearsal shoots. (Note: It must have taken place at a restaurant or venue in California).
- We do not feature engagement sessions at this time.
If you are a wedding professional interested in being on our panel of experts for our up-coming Ask the Expert topics, send us an email with a description of what you do and how brides can benefit from your expertise.
We generally do not accept products for review. If you would like to introduce your product or service to us, please send a brief description, no more than 3 images, and a link to your website or portfolio.
**If you are Venue or Restaurant interested in becoming a Venues or Rehearsal Dinner member, or would like us to promote something, please see our Advertising page for more information.
We are very excited to announce that our new e-Mag is currently underway! The digital magazines will be a series of design-focused e-Publications. We are currently taking submissions for our first two issues: Wine Country Weddings and Rustic Barn Weddings.
Instructions for Submitting:
- All instructions for photography submission are included in these forms.
- We look forward to featuring your work on I Do Venues!