El Dorado Kitchen
El Dorado Kitchen offers enough options to guarantee a perfect space for a party of any size! Imagine a cocktail hour under a canopy of fig trees or dinner with your loved ones around a communal table and a view of the exhibition kitchen. Executive Chef Navarro will tailor a menu that will be local, fresh, and satisfy the tastebuds of all your guests. With a commitment to its eco-friendly mission, El Dorado Kitchen exudes an earthy atmosphere matched with a sophisticated flair.
The Comprehensive Restaurant Access gives you complete exclusivity of the entire indoor and outdoor restaurant. Plan an celebration with your family and friends and enjoy it all to yourselves! The entire space seats up to 200 guests and holds a standing reception of 250.
- The Private Dining Room is closed off by Eastern French to provide an intimate dining experience for up to 30 seated guests or 50 at a standing reception.
- For a view of the exhibition kitchen and a seat at the solid oak wood table, the Bridge Table, is available to seat parties up to 22 guests.
- For plenty of natural lighting during the day and cozy street views at night, choose the West Spain Street to seat up to 40 guests.
- The Fireplace Lounge is the perfect spot to have a festive cocktail reception or a long meal. This room seats up to 40 guests or holds a standing reception of 60.
- A Full Interior Restaurant Buy Out will give you exclusive access to the main restaurant to share private moments with friends and family. The full restaurant seats up to 50 guests or holds a standing reception of 200 guests.
- The Poolside Patio, the most spacious outdoor option, is surrounded by fig trees, cabanas, and a pool. It can seat up to 100 guests or hold 100 at a standing reception.
- For a more intimate setting, The Three Semi-private Cabanas, individual or combined cabanas, can seat a party of 8 to 24 guests .
- The Fig Tree Courtyard is an addition to the Fireplace Lounge. Enjoy cocktail hour or an evening toast under fig trees and courtyard lights with 20-40 more guests (in addition to the Fireplace Lounge guests).
- A Full Patio Buy Out gives you room for a party, up to 150 guests standing and 120 seated, outside in a beautiful courtyard patio. The Fireplace Lounge must be included in your reservation.
Each space has an independently assigned minimum fee, which needs to be satisfied in order to reserve your private event. The fee is based on food and beverage costs. That's right, no additional fee for the reservation!
Dinner menus are customizable to fit any party! Allow your guests to choose from 2 starters, 2 entrées and 2 desserts for a 3 course meal. Add a mid course to make it a 4 course meal!
- Entrées range from $55-$70
- Optional Mid Course is $10
- Desserts are $10 per person (2 desserts), $12 desserts (3 desserts), $15 desserts (4 desserts)
- Plates to share around the table range from $9-$15
- Customize your menu with two options to choose from in each course for your guests!
- Chef Navarro is committed to using fresh produce from locals and creates different recipes to fit the season. Your appetizers, artisanal platters, entrées, and desserts will never be out of season!
- Give your guests mouth-watering choices that can include Roasted King Salmon, Petaluma Organic Chicken Breasts, House made Ricotta Ravioli, Braised Beef Short Ribs, and more!
- Finish of with seasonal desserts made with fruits, toasted nuts, and, of course, chocolate!